Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Need to brag...again.

So I seriously need to brag on my kids. I swear, the gym is MAGIC these days!

RED: Love the stunt sequence changes more and more each week. And I'm so glad we turned the pmid. It makes is 100 times better.

SILVER: Great job re-doing the opening. Baskets look incredible! And stunts...Love them!

BLACK: So glad we're going on your routine. I can't wait to get all the pieces put together!

TUMBLING: WOW, BIG improvements here! LOVE my tumbling classes. You guys are SO good. The number of kickovers is amazing. They're off mats right now, but I am sure that we will be putting them on the floor soon.

Then, let's see: Ivy and Simone throwing awesome tucks. Elise fixing that RO BHS BT. Lindsay...knew you could do it, GIRL! And Gabe...seriously.

I'm just a little bit excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment