Monday, April 26, 2010

The home stretch

Well, we're in the home stretch to regionals. Wow. Everyone is looking fantastic, and I gotta say, I can't WAIT!

Last night's team practices were awesome across the board.

RED...like I said, last night, I simply cannot wait to warm you up and regionals. That whole practice area is going to stop in their tracks. Simply perfection. You guys have come a long ways. Kamaryn...SO PROUD of you last night, girl. Way to go for that BHS. It was perfect.

SILVER...Don't you love that transition? Good work last night. We're getting close to having the routine finished. Keep it up.

BLACK...first, JESSICA!!! So proud of you! Don't doubt yourself. Your tucks were beautiful! Stunts were...uh...interesting. Heaven's group, amazing saves. You guys are beasts. And I'm loving the jump part. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment