Thursday, April 1, 2010

These teams STINK

Our teams just stink this year. Routines look horrible. And man do I just HATE coaching them.








Heee! April Fools.

I didn't fool anybody, right? Hmmm, didn't think so. Drats.

So, last night, was a big night for us.

Twinks are SO close to finishing their routine. So proud of how well you guys knew your words! I just LOVE your chant. I'll get the video up tomorrow and you can practice, practice , practice over spring break!

Tumbling was GREAT too! Jesse...you go with that ro tuck! Wish I could have gotten a good one on video (hint, hint!). Level 1 tumbling...holy cow! We've made BIG steps with our handstands. They are looking SO good. And level 2/3...we've got so many people seriously close to kicking over by themselves. And roundoffs are looking a lot better, even with the power hurdles! Great job, ladies, keep it up!

Just a reminder, bow and sock orders are due this week! Looks like Lori, Terri and I will be busy over spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment