Sunday, March 28, 2010

Updates!

Man, so lots going on in the gym the last couple weeks! I'm still trying to catch up from being out of town, but you guys are doing awesome!!!

TWINKS: Remember to practice your cheer words! You guys are doing awesome...even nailing formation changes. Wahooo!

LIGHTS: LOVE this routine. The rap part is so my favorite! Yay!

SHINING STARS: Perfection. I was stressed two weeks ago, but you guys really made up a lot of ground this week.

SHOOTING STARS: I'm not going to say it out loud to jinx us, but you know, D4 is the only division we haven't won a title in. I'm just sayin. Love the new stunt. When your parents are jumping through the door, we know we're on.

RED: The transformation that has taken place in the last two weeks has been AMAZING. You guys are looking consistent. Practice that dance part. We're so close, ladies.

SILVER: Pmid is INSANE. Just INSANE. Great work on that tonight.

BLACK. 3 for 3. Pmid that is out of control. I like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment