Monday, March 15, 2010

Somebunny had some GREAT practices.

Listen, I do not know what happened to my teams today. Maybe it was losing that precious hour of sleep. Maybe you all ate your wheaties. I don't know. But most importantly, I have to say...FIGURE IT OUT AND DO IT AGAIN.

Practices tonight were off the charts with all 3 teams.

RED, last week was such a struggle with that stunt sequence. I had to laugh when Pete walked back in the gym and said "What did you do" in amazement when every group was hitting perfectly. Of course, I did NOTHING. You guys just came to work it out and nailed those stunts every time. And the pmid? Wow, its powerful. Glad we got our timing issues down.

I have got to say, I was most proud that you guys can hit both of those things, in a semi-full out routine. That is amazing for March. We'll be running and running that next week and going full out with tumbling and baskets. Be ready. Oh, and practice that jump/cheer choreo!

SILVER, it was so nice to see stunt seq to music. and even nicer to see all three groups hit when you were put on the spot. Pmid is really coming along. Good work. And have I told you how much I love your dance part? Yeah, I do.

BLACK, never a dull moment when bunny costumes are involved ;). But seriously, the fact that of the three groups, we only missed one Nationals stunt seq out of 10? And its March? Yes please. Big congrats to Shanell. Who's next???

No comments:

Post a Comment