Sunday, March 7, 2010

Simply Amazing!

I gotta say, teams were amazing today. And I SO needed that. I was dead tired from a whirlwind one day trip to Knoxville. The energy in the gym tonight was amazing.

RED...jump part...CHECK. Remember our deal for next week. The opening is looking so much cleaner. And the energy you're putting into transitions now...WOW.

SILVER...it was certainly a pmid day. LOVE your new pmid. It really is looking great. I'm so proud of how well you are all doing with that. And the new dance part? Fantastic.

BLACK...such a big night for you guys tonight. Wasn't it nice not having to do those line returns??? Big props to Shanell. What an awesome surprise! Stunts? Well when our alumni see them and ask "are you kidding me?" followed by "what, there is more?" we know we're on the right track.

And to all our alums who were at practice tonight: It is so good seeing you. I love you and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment