Thursday, March 4, 2010

In LOVE...

After tonight's practice, I've gotta say, I am simply in LOVE with these teams. Across the board, these are BY FAR the strongest routines we have EVER put on the mat. But you know what? What makes me love them the most is the routines just FIT our teams. They are just SO you. Every team has a distinct personality and these just tap right into it.

Lights: The roll part looks SO much better. That contest really worked. I love the energy and attitude that you put into your routine. Its going to be awesome.

Shining Stars: Ridiculous. You love your routine and it shows. I can't even tell you how stinking fun it is to coach a team with so much passion and so much desire to "show off." I had chills tonight.

Shooting Stars: SNAP! This is SO your routine. It is really looking great. Keep practicing that new kick part. I am so proud of the dedication all of you have shown in making sure that everything we've learned up until now is looking good. Keep that attitude up, and it will take you all the way to Memphis ;)

Two other shout-outs today:

BK...that layout today...WOW!

Tree...*sings in my horrible voice* Did I ever yell you you're my he-----ro? And everything I would like to beeeeeeee.......
Okay, finger out of ears now. Thanks a billion for getting the kids ready in the warm up area. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment