Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our first Coach's Corner Blog Post!

To enable easier posting, I've decided to switch my coach's corner over to a blog. D5 and D6 kids, we'll still have some practice wrap ups in your Members Only section, so check there too!

We'll start with Red, Silver and Black practices from this Sunday. Red, I am so impressed, this routine is really coming along. I'm so proud of how hard you are working to get this right. Opening and stunt seq are both looking AMAZING. I'm thinking we're going to put in our jump section this week. Then we'll only have dance left to do. WOW...I don't think I've EVER had a routine done in MARCH!

Silver, stunt sequence is looking fantastic. I can't wait until everyone gets healed up and we can really get all of those up in the air. And good pmid work too.

Black, it was a tumbling night. We are SO close to meeting our tuck goals. Keep working for them. I know we can do it!

Then, onto last night:

Twinkles, that routine is seriously coming along! Way to go. That's some hard floor work you are doing and you're pulling it off!

Also, wanted to give a couple shoutouts to my tumbling classes. My D1 class is rockin! We have a couple kids on there who almost have backbends from standing on their own. YAY! And the D2/D3 class, we are seriously close to some kickovers. Do your homework and I know you'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment