Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good problems

I have to tell you, lately, I've been having problems with these teams. Luckily, they are all good problems! I like having to adjust things on the fly because they are too easy for you. Those are the problems I like to have!

Twinkles...you guys caught me off guard last night. The routine took a BIG step forward. I am so excited that the opening now is too easy for you. I really really loved adding the arms to your grapevine. It looks so good!

Intermediate tumbling? Can anyone give me updates? So sad I can't be there for those classes! I hear great things.

Beginner classes are still rockin. We have some ladies that are seriously close to walkover and handsprings. And handstands were much improved last night. Good job!

Other shout outs: Emma, tucks are SO there. Gabby, you'll have those RO tucks soon. Hail, SO proud of you for trying new things last night. Emily, BHS are really looking good.

Keep it up ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment