Friday, April 2, 2010

HOT!

And I'm not just talking about the temperature in the gym. Our teams were HOT last night.

First, let's talk tumbling. Haley, layout are really getting there. Michaela, where did those standing backs come from? Tori, FHS are looking SO much better. And Gabe, wow, just wow. Sky high fulls!

Starlights, loved you guys DIVA-ing it up. Your stunt looks great! Remember to practice over break.

Shining Stars, it was hot, it was crowded, but you guys are really pulling this routine together. We're close to being done. Make sure you guys practice, practice, PRACTICE!!!!

Shooting Stars, when I left your practice last night, one of my best friends called...Miss Katie who coaches Eastpointe. You know, THE level four team since level 4 was created? Yeah. So we're chatting and analyzing our routines and such. I flat out told her "You've got me on numbers, but my kids are unbelievably clean." She is now SO excited to see your routine. Keep practicing and keep those hearts focused on July. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment